TO OUR STUDENTS IN THE BASIC EDUCATION,
COLLEGE & GRADUATE SCHOOL DEPARTMENTS
This is to INFORM YOU that - SELECTED ON-LINE LESSONS IN YOUR RESPECTIVE COURSES via the MOODLE LMS CAN NOW BE ACCESSED through our WEBSITE.
To Access your LESSONS, take the following STEPS:
1. Log in thru:
1.a. Our Website: osiascolleges.edu.ph > LMS > Log in; or
1.b. Directly to: http://ocilms.osiascolleges.com > Log in; or
1.c. Directly to: http://188.8.131.52/moodle/
2. To Log in – you will be REQUIRED to enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD;
3. If you have NOT YET RECEIVED your USERNAME & PASSWORD, you NEED TO CONTACT your TEACHER (PER SUBJECT) AND GIVE him/her your RESPECTIVE “EMAIL ADDRESSES” and “CELLPHONE NUMBERS”;
4. If you have NO EMAIL ADDRESS yet, you are REQUIRED to CREATE your OWN and SEND it, together with your Cellphone Number, to your TEACHER, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE;
5. Once your TEACHER RECEIVES your EMAIL ADDRESS and CELLPHONE NUMBER, s/he will FORWARD them to our OCI M.I.S.;
6. IF you do NOT KNOW the CONTACT NUMBER of your TEACHERS (per subject), you may CONTACT the SCHOOL’S E.T.S. Department, through Sir Dan Serrano with CP# 09173177453, TO WHOM YOU WILL SUBMIT your EMAIL ADDRESS and CELLPHONE NUMBER;
7. Our OCI-ETS will then SEND TO YOU, in your EMAIL ADDRESS, your corresponding USERNAME and PASSWORD;
8. You will RECEIVE a TEXT MESSAGE from OCI-ETS informing you that your
USERNAME and PASSWORD were ALREADY SENT to your EMAIL ADDRESS;
9. Use your GIVEN Username and Password TO OPEN and ACCESS the LMS and
your INDIVIDUAL USER (STUDENT’S) ACCOUNT;
10. ONCE you have OPENED your USER ACCOUNT, you will see a “LMS USER GUIDE
FOR OCI STUDENTS”. This is your USER MANUAL to GUIDE YOU through in NAVIGATING
YOUR WAY THROUGH YOUR LESSONS;
11. BE SURE TO LOG-OUT EVERYTIME you LEAVE your USER ACCOUNT – FOR
✱MOODLE LMS is an online global learning platform designed to provide educators and learners with single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalized learning environments.
STAY AT HOME AND CONTINUE YOUR LESSONS. BE PRODUCTIVE DURING this IDLE PERIOD of ENFORCED QUARANTINE. BE SAFE AND FOLLOW THE RULES OF QUARANTINE!!!